No Pesticides No Plastic
*Compared to products that use non-organic materials
Our water and carbon savings are calculated using data gathered from our supply chain and data provided by the Hiig Index, the most reputable database for apparel impact globally. These savings are calculated by comparing our product made with organic material against the same product made with non-organic materials.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
Please note that there can be slight differences in the coloration of our products across different fabrications. To ensure no color discrepancy in your set, we recommend that you opt for purchasing a set in the same fabric.
- XS : Waist 26.5 in; Inseam 26 in
- S : Waist 28.5 in; Inseam 26 in
- M : Waist 30.5 in; Inseam 26 in
- L : Waist 32.5 in; Inseam 26 in
- XL : Waist 34.5 in; Inseam 26 in
- 1X : Waist 35 in; Inseam 27.5 in
- 2X : Waist 38 in; Inseam 27.5 in
- 3X : Waist 41 in; Inseam 27.5 in
- 5 Wears : $17.60
- 10 Wears : $8.80
- 25 Wears : $3.52
- 50 Wears : $1.76
|CUP SIZE||Up to DDD||Up to DDD||Up to F||Up to F||Up to G||Up to H||Up to H||Up to H|
|US & CA anada||0-2||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|AU & UK||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||18-20||20-22||22-24|
|Italy &   Europe||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||50-52||52-54||54-56|
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!
Feel the difference, make a difference, and look amazing doing it.
We believe the best way to limit your impact is to buy quality goods that will last a lifetime. That's why we make seasonless styles that are meant to be worn every single day, year-round.
Be the Change with Every Wear
This product uses significantly less water and less carbon compared to non-organic, conventional materials.
No Harmful Chemicals
This product is made without any harmful chemicals, such as - pesticides, BPA, PFAS, and formaldehyde. We enforce a strict restricted substance list across our entire supply chain.
- Tam P.Verified BuyerReviewingTencel Sleep PantI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased LHeight (Inches) 5′0″Weight (Pounds) 141-160Rated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 27, 2023Perfect pants
Love these! Fits perfectly (size L, 143lb, 5’) Super comfortable. Nice big pockets. They are nice enough that I wear them to dance class and around.Was this helpful?
- MARGIE M.Verified BuyerReviewingTencel Sleep PantI recommend this productUsual Size XSSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′2″Weight (Pounds) Under 100Rated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 9, 2023Favorite sleep pant
Perfect weight, good for summer and winter. Size up if you want the waist band not too tight. Washes and dries well. Love them!Was this helpful?
- Tam P.Verified BuyerReviewingTencel Sleep PantI recommend this productUsual Size LSize Purchased XLHeight (Inches) 5′0″Weight (Pounds) 141-160Rated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 5, 2023Best sleep pants
Best sleep pants I've ever had. Extremely comfortable. I ordered a size larger to sleep with. Will probably order another one smaller to wear outside.Was this helpful?