No Pesticides No Plastic
*Compared to products that use non-organic materials
Our water and carbon savings are calculated using data gathered from our supply chain and data provided by the Hiig Index, the most reputable database for apparel impact globally. These savings are calculated by comparing our product made with organic material against the same product made with non-organic materials.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
Please note that there can be slight differences in the coloration of our products across different fabrications. To ensure no color discrepancy in your set, we recommend that you opt for purchasing a set in the same fabric.
- XS : Front Length 43 in
- S : Front Length 43.75 in
- M : Front Length 44.5 in
- L : Front Length 45.25 in
- XL : Front Length 46 in
- 5 Wears : $23.60
- 10 Wears : $11.80
- 25 Wears : $4.72
- 50 Wears : $2.36
|CUP SIZE||Up to DDD||Up to DDD||Up to F||Up to F||Up to G||Up to H||Up to H||Up to H|
|US & CA anada||0-2||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|AU & UK||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||18-20||20-22||22-24|
|Italy &   Europe||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||50-52||52-54||54-56|
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
Feel the difference, make a difference, and look amazing doing it.
We believe the best way to limit your impact is to buy quality goods that will last a lifetime. That's why we make seasonless styles that are meant to be worn every single day, year-round.
Be the Change with Every Wear
This product uses significantly less water and less carbon compared to non-organic, conventional materials.
No Harmful Chemicals
This product is made without any harmful chemicals, such as - pesticides, BPA, PFAS, and formaldehyde. We enforce a strict restricted substance list across our entire supply chain.
- Alyssa P.Verified BuyerReviewingTencel Rib Tank DressI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight (Inches) 5′4″Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 30, 2023The perfect black dress
My new staple piece! I absolutely love everything from MATE and this dress did not disappoint. I'm 5'4 and 135 lbs, super happy I went with the medium. I have an hour glass figure and it's very flattering. Form fitting but not total body con which I like. It's also extremely comfortable that it's nice to just wear around the house! Highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- heather b.Verified BuyerReviewingTencel Rib Tank DressI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′5″Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsSeptember 20, 2023LOVE
This dress hugs all the right curves; easy to dress up or down.Was this helpful?
- Danielle C.Verified ReviewerReviewingTencel Rib Tank DressI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′7″Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 9, 2023Seafoam green? Am I holding out in vain?
I’ve been checking this site regularly to see if the green color will be back in stock… should I stop holding on to hope?Was this helpful?