No Pesticides No Plastic
*Compared to products that use non-organic materials
Our water and carbon savings are calculated using data gathered from our supply chain and data provided by the Hiig Index, the most reputable database for apparel impact globally. These savings are calculated by comparing our product made with organic material against the same product made with non-organic materials.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
Please note that there can be slight differences in the coloration of our products across different fabrications. To ensure no color discrepancy in your set, we recommend that you opt for purchasing a set in the same fabric.
- True to Size
- XS/S : Chest 49.5 in; Length 28.5 in
- M/L : Chest 53.5 in; Length 29.5 in
- XL/XXL : Chest 59.5 in; Length 30.5 in
- 5 Wears : $29.60
- 10 Wears : $14.80
- 25 Wears : $5.92
- 50 Wears : $2.96
|CUP SIZE||Up to DDD||Up to DDD||Up to F||Up to F||Up to G||Up to H||Up to H||Up to H|
|US & CA anada||0-2||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|AU & UK||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||18-20||20-22||22-24|
|Italy &   Europe||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||50-52||52-54||54-56|
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!
Feel the difference, make a difference, and look amazing doing it.
We believe the best way to limit your impact is to buy quality goods that will last a lifetime. That's why we make seasonless styles that are meant to be worn every single day, year-round.
Be the Change with Every Wear
This product uses significantly less water and less carbon compared to non-organic, conventional materials.
No Harmful Chemicals
This product is made without any harmful chemicals, such as - pesticides, BPA, PFAS, and formaldehyde. We enforce a strict restricted substance list across our entire supply chain.
- Karen B.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Fleece Oversized Zip HoodieI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′4″Weight (Pounds) 141-160Rated 5 out of 5 starsNovember 15, 2023Love the contrast pop of color & oversized cozy fit
I was unsure at first about the hoodie because I usually don't like zip ones. However, the color combo is so cute and fun in person, it's soft as all get-out from the get-go and plenty oversized. Literally the perfect combination! It's possibly even more oversized than the oversized hoodie, which I liked because then if it shrinks it's not going to be too small suddenly. It was an impulse to get it at the time it released but I'm so glad I did, it's the zip hoodie I needed to win me over.Was this helpful?
- Brooke P.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Fleece Oversized Zip HoodieI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′3″Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 5, 2023Love
I wear this so often!!Was this helpful?
- Brooke P.Verified BuyerReviewingOrganic Fleece Oversized Zip HoodieI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight (Inches) 5′3″Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsAugust 5, 2023Love!
I think I reach for this zip up more than any of my other Mate sweatshirts (I am 90% sure I have all of them too) so that’s saying a lot! I will say the grey is better then the black in terms of softness and quality but that’s just my opinion!Was this helpful?