No Pesticides No Plastic
*Compared to products that use non-organic materials
Our water and carbon savings are calculated using data gathered from our supply chain and data provided by the Hiig Index, the most reputable database for apparel impact globally. These savings are calculated by comparing our product made with organic material against the same product made with non-organic materials.
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach
- XS : Waist 29 in; Inseam 24.75 in
- S : Waist 31 in; Inseam 24.75 in
- M : Waist 33 in; Inseam 24.75 in
- L : Waist 35 in; Inseam 24.75 in
- XL : Waist 37 in; Inseam 24.75 in
- 5 Wears : $49.60
- 10 Wears : $24.80
- 25 Wears : $9.92
- 50 Wears : $4.96
|CUP SIZE||Up to DDD||Up to DDD||Up to F||Up to F||Up to G||Up to H||Up to H||Up to H|
|US & CA anada||0-2||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||14-16||16-18||18-20|
|AU & UK||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-14||18-20||20-22||22-24|
|Italy &   Europe||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||50-52||52-54||54-56|
Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest
Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist
Hips: Measure around the widest part of your hips
If you’re unsure about your size, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help!
Feel the difference, make a difference, and look amazing doing it.
We believe the best way to limit your impact is to buy quality goods that will last a lifetime. That's why we make seasonless styles that are meant to be worn every single day, year-round.
Be the Change with Every Wear
This product uses significantly less water and less carbon compared to non-organic, conventional materials.
No Harmful Chemicals
This product is made without any harmful chemicals, such as - pesticides, BPA, PFAS, and formaldehyde. We enforce a strict restricted substance list across our entire supply chain.
- Rebekah Z.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Long Sleeve JumpsuitI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased SHeight (Inches) 5′5″Weight (Pounds) 100-120Rated 5 out of 5 starsSeptember 12, 2023Love it!
Cozy, comfy, and classy like all the Mate the Label linen items I have. They’ve become some of my favorite items of clothing. I’m 5.5’ and 120 lbs and a small fit perfectly.Was this helpful?
- Kelly P.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Long Sleeve JumpsuitI recommend this productUsual Size SSize Purchased MHeight (Inches) 5'10"Weight (Pounds) 121-140Rated 5 out of 5 starsSeptember 9, 2023Best investment
I love this jumpsuit. I’ve worn it three times and I’ve had it a week! My husband calls me a bougie mechanic. I’m 5’10” with a long torso. I’m a 32B and my hips are 38”. I bought a medium because I didn’t want it to be tight or too short in the torso. It fits perfectly. The hem fits me about two-three inches above my ankle which I love. As with all linen, it may be a little snug after a wash, but the fit will relax after an hour or so. The quality of the linen is top notch. I own lots of linen items and this linen is some of the softest I’ve owned right out of the package. It’s a nice weight too. It’s been 110 degrees or higher where I live and still wear it out without feeling hot. Excellent purchase!Was this helpful?
- Evy B.Verified BuyerReviewingLinen Long Sleeve JumpsuitI recommend this productUsual Size MSize Purchased MHeight (Inches) 5'10"Weight (Pounds) 141-160Rated 5 out of 5 starsOctober 14, 2022never met a better jumpsuit
it’s comfy, flattering and has the perfect fit! i’m 5’10” and was pleasantly surprised that it is still long enough for me! the linen is soft and feels amazing on!Was this helpful?